' ' Cinema Romantico: Seinfeld Movies......Imaginary Posters

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Seinfeld Movies......Imaginary Posters

A year ago over at Anomalous Material I counted down what I considered to be the Top 10 movies that only existed within the "Seinfeld" universe. My Top 2 - which I wholly stand by - were "Ponce de Leon" (which made George cry) and "Rochelle Rochelle" ("a young girl's strange erotic journey from Milan to Minsk"). I wondered if perhaps Malin Akerman, my Official Cinematic Crush, could one day portray Rochelle.

Well, the fine folks at Next Movie have gone 4,700 better than me by creating actual movie posters for a few of the movies that only exist within the "Seinfeld" universe. Check them all out right here as they are all spectacular, but naturally two of them most stole my heart. And their casting choices - including the one for "Rochelle Rochelle", which admittedly puts mine to shame - go above and beyond.

A tip of the cap, Next Movie.



No comments: